Why choose G-Hosting?
Keeping it Irish!
- We are 100% Irish owned, and part of a registered business in Ireland. So we support the Irish economy!
- Being situated in the GMT area means timezone problems are eliminated.
- Improved search engine results, particularly for country filtered searches or search engines, e.g. www.google.ie
- Increased speed by having the hosting servers close to your customers.
- Our servers are situated in an area not prone to flooding or geological issues.
- We guarantee a minimum of 99% server up-time.
- We only use quality brand-name hardware with Intel Processors.
- We use true co-location servers and backups.
- Power backup from UPS and diesel generators.
- We have multiple data connections with redundancy.
Support, Maintenance & Upgrade
- Our support team are knowledgeable and friendly, with each person having enough knowledge to deal with all questions or issues.
- Our hosting is configured to be easily upgraded and expanded, with most upgrades being made with just the click of a button.
- There is little if any maintenance that the customer is required to carry out.
Software & Control Panels
- As standard we use Linux as the Operating System (Windows is available on request).
- Each account has access to a cPanel Control Panel, though with our extensive initial set up, you may never need to use it.
- Our software is regularly updated, with Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam as well a Object Oriented programming languages.